PhD students who have strong interest in cancer biology, cancer immunology or synthetic biology, are encouraged to apply. PI will fully support trainees' career development, including but not limited to, applying fellowships, seed grants, travel awards and career development grants.
For fullest consideration, please send electronic file containing statement of research interest and experience, curriculum vitae, and names of 2-3 references to: Dr. Pingping Hou (email: email@example.com).
Minimum Education and Experience
(1) Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related areas
(2) Candidates in all but dissertation (ABD) status will also be considered.
(1) Have first authored publications.
(2) Experience with studies in cancer biology, synthetic biology, immunology, CRISPR screening and/or bioinformatics.
(3) Effective skills in oral and written communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.